COLLINS, Parker A. Nov 22, 2012 8:49:35 GMT
Post by PARKER AMBERLYNN COLLINS on Nov 22, 2012 8:49:35 GMT
[style=width: 85px; letter-spacing: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid;]BASICS[/div]
FULL NAME: Parker Amberlynn Collins
NICK NAMES: Red
AGE AND BIRTH DATE: 25, April 10th, 1987
MEMBER GROUP: Outsider
HAIR COLOUR AND STYLE: Bright red and long layers
EYE COLOUR: Icy-blue
BUILD: Athletic and curvy.
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5'9" and 125 lbs.
PIERCINGS: tongue, bellybutton, nipples, many along her ears
ANYTHING ELSE: none
Parker isn't one to overly care or take much worry in the realm of her appearance, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy the way she looks. With the luxury of her hair prone to nicely potent bleach and a very vibrant red hair dye, she sports a fiery look that matches her personality. However, with great contrast, she has naturally bright and vibrant icy-blue eyes that are daring and enthralling to look at. Her skin is a pale porcelain with the addition of tattoo's a piercings to spice up her appearance. Though that's not to say that her athletic and curvy build wasn't great to look at either.
Her hair, vibrantly red, long, and curly, is usually up in messy up-dos. There are occasions when she lets her long locks flow down her back, but in reality, she often has her hair up. Makes it easier to deal with. Not only when stealing, but with the zombie situation, hair all in her face wasn't going to help her out. Plus it made it easier to stuff things in her hair. A lock pick, or even the occasional pocket knife. Long, messy hair pinned up had it's perks.
When it comes to Parker's clothing, she is a huge fan of skin tight, neon bright clothing. She likes the obnoxious colours and she is trying to over compensate for the fact that when she grew up, her clothing options were dark colours with black. However, she does keep black in her wardrobe. It was the best attire for being a thief, and she kept the same thought process when in the zombie-waste lands. Black made it easy to blend in, at least during the night, and that if anything happened, blood splatter or otherwise, the black clothing wouldn't be ruined. However, her overall style, killing zombies or not, is rather sophisticated. Because of her lack of money growing up, she grew attached to fancy clothing when she stole them, and likes the luxury of dressing nicely, even if it isn't her own clothes.
- Caffeinated drinks
- Working alone
- Hair color
- Expensive things
- Cold weather
- Warm weather
- Loose clothing
- Horror movies
- Goody two-shoes
- Speaks fluent French and Spanish
- Excellent upper body strength
- Pickpocketing, lock picking
- Photogenic memory
- Security Circumvention and intrusion specialist
- Social skills
- Getting close to someone
- Emotional response skewed
- Initially considered a psychopath
Parker holds a lot of secrets, one of which she is wanted in nine different countries, including Brazil and Yemen, pretends to be an only child when in fact her twin brother is out in the waste lands somewhere alive, dead, or undead and feels responsible for her sisters death.
Parker used to be afraid of the dark until she had herself buried alive and got over it, currently, she fears that her brother may be dead, or she may have to kill him and horses.
Parker's goal is to get through this epidemic, or take a bunch zombies out while trying, and find her brother, alive or not, and kill him if she has to.
QUIRKS: 35.Strongly dislikes the sound of chewing and hums a quiet song while eating, quotes favorite movies and can usually identify the movie that a quote may come from.
HABITS: Paces when in deep thought and chews on straws continuously
- Spontaneous -- Parker is a wild card and isn't known for her reliability, unless it comes to stealing or killing zombies, but other than that, she is hard to put a finger on.
- Intelligent -- Parker is highly analytical and smart. She calculates everything to precision and executes them the same way. Whether it is dealing with breaking into a museum or bank or dealing with the undead, she does her best, and nothing less.
- Emotionally skewed -- Parker hasn't had the luxury to be around people long enough to learn how to deal with them. She either under- or over-compensates her emotional responses, which doesn't leave her with the opportunity to get better at it.
- Blunt -- It kind of goes hand in hand with her emotional outlook. She doesn't get the broad emotional spectrum of humans, so she pretty much says what she is feeling, whether it hurts peoples feelings or not.
- Untrustworthy -- Parker hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to trusting people, so she has learned to do the same to other people. If she comes out on top by spreading secrets or rumors, she will do it.
- Selfish -- Pretty much self explanatory. Parker likes having things for herself. It became more prominent when she started stealing, enjoying having lavish things all to herself.
- Awkward -- Parker has always been a little peculiar. She hasn't had the best of luck with other people, which makes her rather withdrawn from humanity.
- Temper -- Despite her lack of human contact, she has a bit of an anger issue. It isn't too terrible, but it does become a problem when people get in her way with her stealing or attempting to kill her zombies.
- Possessive -- It isn't an overly prominent trait of hers, but Parker marks things as her own. Whether it is seen or not, she will let anyone who tries to take her things, inanimate or otherwise, that they are hers, nicely or not.
- Loyal -- While not many people see that end of her, Parker can be pretty loyal. Since she doesn't have that many friends as it is, she tries to hold onto them the best she can.
- Secretive -- Parker doesn't talk much about herself. She keeps her past to herself, and as far as anyone is concerned, Parker could be her last name or an adopted name.
- Anti-Romantic -- Suppose it's natural to not want a romantic relationship during an apocalypse, but it is doubly so with Parker. With her extreme lack of social skills, she isn't going out of her way to even attempt to look for love.
- Sugar-rush -- Parker loves her sweets, and when she is hyped up on sugar, it is the only time one would ever see her act almost child like, and she pretty much bounces off the walls, and takes on zombies like crazy.
- Deep thoughts -- Parker always take time to reflect on her work. Whether it stealing or killing zombies. She thinks of the things she could have done better and improves.
- Determined -- Parker sets her eyes on things she wants to obtain, and it will happen. She doesn't let anything get in her way, even if it does cause her trouble.
- Patient -- Parker holds a lot of patience, at least in every other aspect not dealing with fellow humans. She keeps her cool, allowing whatever she is doing to go smoothly.
- Sadistic -- She isn't completely sadistic, but it does happen more often than not. Parker shows a ruthless side, and there is no stopping her once she has started. She even borderlines psychopathic.
- Soft spot -- Parker has a soft spot for kids. Mostly she wants to help them because she doesn't want them to grow up the way she had to.
- Testing -- Parker often likes to test her skills. Practicing in unconventional ways, and keeping her wits about her; like instinctively casing buildings she sees.
- Vain -- Despite her life of solitude, she adores looking at herself. Making herself look good, whether it to go on a heist or on a killing spree. There is nothing bad about looking good.
HOME TOWN: London
WHERE WERE YOU?: Brazil, stealing art
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?: Roaming London
Paris Collins//Twin Brother//25//Assumed Alive
Phoebe Collins//Little Sister//22//Deceased
Archie Cast//Mentor//Master Thief//64//Assumed Alive
Parker was born to a rather poor family, at least from what she could remember of her parents. She didn't really remember her time with them, honestly. They were either too busy trying to find some way to earn money, or they were spending the money they had on alcohol to wash away the pain of raising three children they so clearly didn't want. The only thing she could really remember was the lovely scent of lavender laced with her mothers clothing every time she picked her up. It was the only decent thing she could actually remember. Considering by the time she was five, both her parents had passed on due to their house catching flame. It was caused by her father having lit a smoke and alcohol galore in the vicinity, and bam, everything caught fire. Her twin and younger sister and herself had managed to make it out alive, only to be sent into the foster system, which made her life even more difficult.
She was split up from her siblings, though she kept in contact, the best she could for being so young, at least with her twin until Phoebe was old enough to reply back. With her being in regular foster homes, she didn't really have time to interact with kids her age, or far too many people beyond that. When she was about nine, Parker began her life as a thief, mostly because she hadn't received adequate living standards and attempted to steal in order to get what she wanted and needed. However, during that time, she had got in touch with her little sister, who was not too far from her, and taught her how to ride a bike. Except, shortly after her teaching Phoebe, she was in a car crash on her bike, and died, causing Parker immense guilt and grief that she has kept to herself even to this day.
Before Parker was twelve, she was already a gateway driver. After a few months, she had met a boy named Kelly in foster care, and he taught her how to boost cars. They worked together well, and made a great team up until the moment they boosted a bait car, which left Kelly fleeing the scene and Parker taking the fall. She served six months in juvie because of it. However once she was out, she went back to the foster homes and continued to her progressing skill of thievery. One day she had been out pickpocketing on the street, and attempted to steal from a rather wealthy looking man. Much to her pleasure though, the man, Archie Cast, a master thief, decided to take her under his wing because he saw the potential in her. Ultimately from his training, she became an excellent thief because of it. Since Archie had found her, she had learned and lived with him, though filling out her own heists.
While with Archie, she became a great thief. With her new found ability, and money, to travel, she took to traveling the world for bigger opportunities. One of her big heists was performed in the French National Bank, where she left with a hefty amount of money and the feeling like she was taking candy from a baby. Her next raid was stealing the "Caravaggio" her favorite among them being the "The Fortune Teller". After a while out on her own, she said bye to Archie and hasn't talked to him since. However, it hardly mattered, she had taken on major projects. Such as stealing the Polar Star Diamond along with the Gem of Gibraltar. Parker enjoyed the life as a thief. Money was her biggest motivator, though jewels and art were a definite perk as she went along.
She later got in touch with her brother, who had also been living a less than legal life as a computer hacker. He is a bit immature, but when it comes to technology, it helped Parker greatly. They worked as a good team for while. However with their great talent, it didn't mean that she wasn't wanted. In fact, due to her high infamy in a few countries, she decided to flee to Brazil. It was a safe haven for her, and she wasn't wanted there... yet. As she was working on a huge heist, word had gotten out that there was an epidemic in London, at least the only place she really cared about. Something she had never thought would happen, a zombie apocalypse. Missing her home, she went back to London, only to meet face to face with the epidemic head on. And she soon realized she had a taste for killing zombies. A bit sick an twisted, but it was good for her. Sort of like therapy. Now she lives in some broken down factory, with all of her things, procured illegally or not, living day by day with the zombie issue.
TIME ZONE: Mountain
ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE: about 8 years
AVERAGE WORD LENGTH: 300 at least
This application was made by Kat, the admin, for London's Fallen. Stealing or adapting in any way will result in frowny faces and tutting.